Jure Niedorfer CINEMATOGRAPHY / VIDEO PRODUCTION
Jure started developing as a photographer at the local newspaper in his early teens. While studying he dedicated most of his time to climbing, skiing and his newly found passion: film. After graduating from enviromental studies he began a video production and has worked in all fields of it: filming, editing, directing, producing... However, his biggest passion is to create a powerful image, cinematography.
- Able to work alone or as a member of a team
- Able to form a team (on field and post production experts)
- From the idea to the final product at one place
- Experience in doing sports, documentaries, various events, corporate and narrative films
- Accommodated in filming in tough conditions: snow, exposure to hights, rope access...
- Fluent in English, German, Slovene, Serbian, Croatian
- Worked for: Pieps, RedBull, Scarpa, Camp, MadRock, Goodyear, Greenline hybrid, Lumar, CityWall, Petrol, Elan, Arabians Pintar, Nil, Solar-flight, Seaway, ...